The Sulfate Colorimeter is a compact analytical instrumentation for online analysis and process monitoring. The colorimeter is based on a color-developing chemical reaction carried out inside the analyser glass cell. The sample from the process stream is autonomously grabbed by the instrument and mixed with the appropriate reagents to make the reaction happen. The analyser uses an LED light source and a photodiode to analyser uses an LED light source and a photodiode to (absorbance). The absorbance is proportional to the concentration of the target chemical species (analyte).
The Colorimetric Analyser is the ideal instrument for industrial application such as:
- Drinking water
- Waste water
- Raw water
- Process control
Sulfate is widely present within natural water in different concentrations. Sulfate concentration is to be kept within a strict range for drinking water, especially since this value can be higher as it travels to the consumer pipelines.
Sulfate is also tested in the production of beverages such as beer, due to its significant effect on odor and taste.
This Sulfate Colorimeter will measure the sulfate content in water samples.
Advantages of On-line Analysis<
- Dual compartment enclosure to ensure good separation
between electronics and hydraulics.
- Better reliable sampling pump that is able to reach a pump
height of up to 5 meters
- Built-in temperature heated controlled reacted measuring cell.
- Quick testing time, average around 7 minutes.
- Good repeatability by automation measurement
- Auto cleaning features that can be programmable
- Interval testing made possible depends on user requirements
- Test on demand available for ad-hoc measurement
- Low reagent level alarm warning.
- Manual datalogging with RS232 download (Standard)
- Connectivity to PLC or wireless network by means of 4-20mA
output or RS485 (optional)
- Monitoring of multiple streams (up to 4) possible by
multiplexing configuration (built-in feature)
- Easy maintenance